A wedding is a unique moment in life. All couples who hit their marital bliss want it to be as memorable as possible. From venue design to decor to food, couples strive for perfection in every aspect.
It’s always a good idea to start early when planning your wedding reception. So you never miss anything important. Here are some tips to keep in mind to make your wedding memorable.
- Budget: The first thing to consider is your budget. This will determine whether you want to host a destination wedding or a simple event.You can discuss your partner’s needs and then create a budget.
- Decide on the guest: Depending on your budget, you can decide how many guests will attend your wedding. Future plans depend on this. If you plan to invite more people, you can have your wedding at a wedding venue that has more space. We recommend limiting the number.
- Choose a suitable venue: Once you’ve decided on your wedding date, it’s time to start looking for a venue. For a more formal wedding reception, you can choose one of Dubai’s ballrooms or event halls. If you’re looking for a casual, fun environment, beach resorts are the way to go. When choosing a venue, make sure it is easily accessible for your guests.
- Preparation for decoration: Once the venue is decided, you need to do a detailed research of the location. Most wedding venues have a niche or decorative element that you can highlight when decorating the place.For outdoor venues, you can look for ways to arrange flowers. You can also bring a wedding planner to research the place.
If your venue has a long entrance, don’t forget to consider that space for decoration too.Special attention should also be paid to details such as table runners, place cards, cocktail napkins, and party favors.
- Decide on a caterer: You can get quotes from different caterers depending on your volume and budget. Caters usually offer different menus at different prices. By inviting a small group, you can talk to your guests about their dietary needs and arrange meals accordingly.In a large gathering, this may not be possible. In those situations, it can accommodate the food preferences of the majority of people.
Another question is whether to go for the buffet, seating arrangement or aid station. We can discuss what the caterer can offer.
- Photo Arrangement: You don’t want to miss any detail of your wedding! Consider hiring a professional photographer with experience in wedding photography to capture your precious moments and make them as memorable as possible. That way, you’re sure to get the best photos of that special day.
Here is a few tips to plan for your ideal wedding reception:
- The venue must be booked at least 6 months in advance, depending on whether the reception is held at a Dubai wedding venue or a Sharjah wedding venue.
- Florists should be completed at least two months prior to the wedding date.
- When hosting a wedding abroad, you need to invite your guests and block your appointments in time so you don’t miss an important day.
- If you’re planning an outdoor wedding, you’ll need to arrange reinforcements, such as tents, in case the rain ruins it.
There is no shortcut to an unforgettable wedding reception without planning ahead. This ensures that no detail is overlooked and your guests get the most out of their day.