Lip Filling Injectables Can Tighten Your Lip Skin
Appearance to people is a big deal and the last thing you want is to feel self conscious about yourself. If you have loose skin around your lip area and you want to fix it, there are options for you. Here are some different options for you to consider for your lip skin tightening.
If your lips are thin and you want to treat your lip lines and wrinkles, lip fillers will add volume and give your lips that beautiful fullness you desire. Lip filling injectables are done at Dr. offices and you will have immediate results, and have results last up to a year after your procedure.
Do You Want Lip Volume Enhancement?
There are a couple ways for you to know that it might be time for you to get lip volume enhancement.
- Lips are thin and disappear when you smile
- Age will make your lips less full and more thin
- If you are self conscious about how your lips look
- Having full lips can balance your face
- Your self confidence would improve
Pros And Cons To Lip Volume Enhancement
Just like anything there are pros and cons. Here are some things for you to consider before you get your lip volume enhancement, and you should make sure that you consult with your aesthetic plastic surgeon before you decide to move forward.
- Some injections are temporary and can be modified to your preference.
- Implants and surgical enhancement provide permanent solution
- One day recovery for injections and a week for most lip surgery
- Temporary fillers require injections every few months
- Lip asymmetry is a possibility
- Removal of implants is difficult
An aesthetic nurse will do several passes on your lips by treating with radiofrequency. Radiofrequency is similar to laser and LED treatments, it uses energy to stimulate collagen and elastin production. The heat energy is electrical instead of being light based. This treatment has become more popular throughout the years and uses radiofrequency energy to heat the dermis and tighten the skin without damaging the top layer. The treatments are comfortable and warm and take 20-45 minutes. Expect to have a lot of redness for up to 24 hours.
Also visit: Rapper Aesthetic: Rhythm along with lyrics
How Do I Prepare For A Lip Enhancement?
Preparation for lip enhancement depends on what kind of procedure you and your aesthetic plastic surgeon are doing and you will be provided preoperative instructions to help you be in the best shape before and to recover properly.
- Stop smoking at least 6 weeks before for better healing.
- Avoid taking aspirin and any certain anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal medications that can cause increased bleeding
- Hydration is important before and after
- If you are having a surgical procedure make sure you have someone to drive you home after your surgery and stay overnight during your recovery
Who Should Avoid Lip Fillers?
Safety and health is important and your number 1 priority. You might not know this but if you have active infections or cold sores, diabetes, autoimmune conditions like lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, bleeding or blood clot problems, or if you are allergic to lidocaine also known as local anesthetic you should stay away from getting lip fillers.