Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Prime Minister Modi offers financial support to Indian farmers. Each farmer receives ₹ 6,000 under this scheme, which is disbursed in three equal installments over the course of the year. Benefits under the PM Kisan Yojana have been provided to many crore farmers thus far. So, let check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status By Aadhaar Number.
Should someone be one of the beneficiaries of this scheme and would like to know more about PM Kisan Status, we can provide you with data on Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana as also as how to check its status in this article.
In add on to this to provide you with all the pertinent information about PM Kisan, we should also tell you about the current developments and when you can expect to get the next money.
Latest Updates on PM Kisan 15th Installment
Let us notify you that the government announced the delivery of the 15th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on November 15, 2023, via its official Twitter handle and You can check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status By Aadhaar Number.
To ensure they don’t lose out on this installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, recipients of PM Kisan are advised to finish their KYC or make any required adjustments before the next tranche is released. Furthermore, in order to ascertain whether their name appears on the beneficiary list, farmers must confirm their pm kisan status check aadhar card..Status to find out if their name is on the list of beneficiaries. This article provides comprehensive details on this process.
PM Kisan Status Check Aadhar Card
See the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status and PM Kisan Beneficiary List if you’re waiting for the next installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and want to know if you’ll be eligible for cash rewards this time around or not. The following steps can be taken to verify your PM Kisan beneficiary status:
- Go to https://pmkisan.gov.in/, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website, first.
- Following this, the PM Kisan Yojana web interface will open in front of you.
- Here, you select the ‘Know Your Status’ link that is located on the home page.
- You will now be able to input your registration number, cellphone number, captcha, and OTP on a page that opens.
- You can then view the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana recipient status.
How to view the PM kisan beneficiary list?
You can quickly find out whether your name is on the PM Kisan List if you’d want to receive the next installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Additionally, in order to view the PM Kisan Beneficiary List Village Wise, you must do the following steps:
- Go to the PM Kisan Portal first: https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, navigate to the FARMERS CORNER area and select the Beneficiary List option.
- Following which, a new page will come in front of you and try you to point out some basic data such as the state, district, tehsil, block, and village.
- Once you’ve entered all the data, select the “Get Report” choice. The village’s beneficiary list will then show up, and you can verify if your name is on it by selecting “Delete” if it isn’t. If so, one can speak with PM Kisan Helpline to know more in-depth data about it.
Reason Behind Some Farmers Have Been Deemed Ineligible For This program.
Some farmers were removed from the beneficiary list because they provided false information regarding their age and Khasra/Khatauni.
- The payments of some farmers have been halted because they submitted the incorrect IFSC code and bank account number.
- A number of farmers filled out the application form incorrectly.
- In addition, farmers who haven’t completed their e-KYC have been taken from the PM Kisan List.
Registration Procedure for PM Kisan
In addition, if you haven’t already applied online for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, do so right away. The application process is simply easy to follow, and all the data are provided here:
- Visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana official site at https://pmkisan.gov.in/ in order to begin the PM Kisan Registration procedure.
- The applicant will now see the homepage open.
- Click the New Farmer Registration option that is now displayed on the homepage.
- Following this, a new page with two alternatives will appear in front of you:
- Those who are citizens and operate farms in rural areas may register as rural farmers.
- For citizens who farm in urban areas, there is an opportunity to register as an urban farmer.
- Choose your registration type now, then fill out this form with your state, Aadhaar number, and working mobile number.
- Click SEND OTP after entering the previously requested information.
- Your Aadhar card’s confirmed number will now receive an OTP; enter it and submit.
- You will now see the PM Kisan Registration Form open.
How can I check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status By Aadhaar Number?
- To find out the status of your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status By Aadhaar Number application, if you recently applied, take the following actions:
- One must first visit PM Kisan’s official site at https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Following which, the website’s main page will come to you. Select the “Status of Self Registered Farmer/ CSC Farmers” option located in the Farmer Corner on the main page.
- A page seeking your Aadhaar number and image verification will show once you click.
- Click the “Search” option once all the information has been entered.
FAQ: A Few Crucial Queries PM Kisan Yojana
What is the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the country’s farmers. Under this initiative, the Central Government pays ₹ 6000 to farmers’ bank accounts annually in three payments. In Gorakhpur, the Honorable Prime Minister of India unveiled the PM-Kisan plan on February 24, 2019. That same day, the first installment of PM Kisan was made available.
How is PM kisan beneficiary status mobile number?
- In order to find out the status of a PM Kisan beneficiary, you must first go to the official website at https://pmkisan.gov.in. Next, select the Know Your Status option located in the Farmers Corner. Finally, return to https://pmkisan.gov.in/. The URL https://pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus_New.aspx will be displayed to you; enter your registration number and captcha there, then select Get Data. The status page will then appear in front of you after doing this.
Which documents are needed to apply for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- In case you haven’t been able to utilize this program yet and would want to apply online, you need to have some crucial documents, such as a bank account, a passport-sized photo, an Aadhar card, a mobile number, and an Account Khatauni number.
Also, Read About:-