Introduction of Ankita Mayank Sharma
Ankita Sharma is a television actress from India. Ankita is well-known for her roles in television series such as ‘Baat Hamari Pakki Hain’, ‘Rangaraniya’, ‘Kaal Bhairav Rahasya’, ‘Devanshi’, and ‘Saware Sabke Sapne Preeto’. Sharma began her career in 2009 with ‘Agle Janm Mein Bitiya Hi Kijo’.
Ankita Mayank Sharma: Early Life
Sharma was born in Chandigarh, Punjab, on May 31, 1994. Ankita appeared on the NDTV India show ‘Ticket to Bollywood’ and won the show in 2014. Sharma entered the television industry after having won the reality show. Ankita Mayank Sharma starred as a main character in Zee TV’s television drama serial ‘Lajwanti’ from 2015 to 2016. The book’s inspiration is Lajwanti, written by Rajinder Singh Bedi in 1956.
From 2016 to 2017, Ankita mayank Sharma starred as ‘Naina Karan Singh Chauhan’ in the Colors TV series ‘Ek Shringaar Swabhiman’. In 2017, Ankita played Meher Khanna, Ranbir as well as Kartik’s obsessed lover’s sister, in the TV show ‘Yeh Vaada Raha’.
Ankita Mayank Sharma: Career
Ankita never intended to be a professional actress because she was more interested in a dancing career. But fate had other intentions for her, and after finishing her studies, Ankita moved to Mumbai & opened her own dance academy. Then, in 2006, Sharma debuted as an extra dancer in the film Fanaah, starring Aamir Khan & Kajol. Following this, she was given the chance to work on the small screen as well as made her debut appearance as Ratna in the 2009 serial ‘Agle Janm Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo’. Her role was well received by the audience, and she went on to play the main lead in the serial ‘Baat Hamari Pakki Hai’. The tv series was a smash hit, and Ankita became a household name as a result. Sharma hasn’t looked back since, and she has accomplished a lot in career.
Mayank Sharma, an actor, is her husband. The couple met at ‘Box Cricket League’ and fell in love after a while. Then, on March 9, 2015, Ankita and Mayank took their life to the next level by marrying in a wedding ceremony which was privately attended by family and friends. They are madly in love and frequently share amazing pictures of each other on their Instagram profile with adorable captions for one another.
- In 2015, Ankita was nominated for ‘Zee Rishtey Awards’ for Favorite Beti and Favorite Pati- Patni Rishta.
- In 2018, Sharma played Radhika in &TV’s horror show Laal Ishq.
- Ankita won the Zee Rishtey Awards in 2015 for ‘Best Nayi Jodi’ with Sid Makkar.
- Ankita co-starred with Ranjit Bawa in the music video ‘Ja Ve Mundeya’.
- Ankita Mayank Sharma was born in and raised in Chandigarh.
- Ankita made her acting debut in the Punjabi short film In 2013, Udeek took on the role of Rajjo. In 2014, she played the lead’s sister in the Punjabi film Baaz.
- Ankita made celebrity appearances on Colors TV shows ‘Bigg Boss 10’ and ‘Rising Star’.
Also read: Veena Jagtap | Sreejita De | Shweta Basu Prasad | Angie Veronas | Galina Becker