It doesn’t matter if something else is rising in value or falling. One thing that’s always on the rise is the gas and petrol prices. We are all struggling with inflation and one result of inflation is the constantly rising gas prices. But what makes this situation at least a little bit better? Memes. Memes about the gas prices are highly enjoyable and relatable because we all suffer to these things equally. The situation about the rising gas prices is pathetic and sad but one thing is sure that you will definitely enjoy our list of “gas price memes” very much.
IMPACT AND SPREAD: Gas Price Memes
Gas prices memes are understood by all because we are all worried about this issue. Whenever we see a gas price meme on the social media, we instantly relate and think about the last time we filled gas which was not expensive. These memes allow us to cherish the good old times when gas prices were cheap. Gas prices memes also make this whole situation a bit funnier so some people stress a bit less about it. Gas prices memes were trending on Twitter and Reddit soon after Covid happened, because that was the time Gas prices started rising and rising. The earliest know gas prices meme after covid was posted by a Reddit user in the subreddit : r/memes and it received 13K likes and a ton of comments in 2-3 days. This shows how all people truly hate this issue and love this meme.
THE BEST GAS PRICE MEMES TO EXIST: Gas Price Memes
- Everyone filling up their vehicle be like : I will never to able to financially recover from this.
- Me driving my 4 kids to school on my bicycle because the gas prices are touching the sky.
- Me impressing girls because I filled my car’s tank full at the gas station.
- Gas station prices going up
Gas stations : no smoking, your life is worthless if you smoke.
- Gas prices went up so I bought a boat, now I am fully broke.
- Tesla owners smiling at people whose vehicles run from gas and not electricity.
- Me promising myself to attach wheels on my shoes if the gas prices go any more higher.
- My dad running to the gas station with his car at 6 AM because the gas prices dropped by 3 cents.
- When my friend is talking about buying a mustang to solve increasing gas prices and me wondering that mustang also runs on gas.
Friend : Oh no not the car mustang, the horse.
WHY MEMES ARE GOOD FOR YOU?
Since 2020, a lot of people are having stress and having a hard time coping up with their mind. We all sometimes feel un-motivated, sad, tension and negative thoughts.
Memes are the best way any individual or group can share to ease the tension and soothe the pain. When a mutual event happens, even a big pandemic, people make memes about it and share it with their group or the world. They can relate to the situation and laugh together. Nothing can go wrong when one tries to spread joy, when one tries to spread memes. They are our internet saviors.